Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Wordless Wed - Sick

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Wordless Wed - Sick

Just wanted to let you know what's up with me. 



I'm sick, out of it - got a fever and the chills, bronchitis, sinus and am either drinking juice or sleeping all day / night. Been home from work since last Thurs and it's getting old. 

Hope to get back to a routine soon. 


Saturday I'll be at a Fashion show at the Stonegate Conference and Banquet Centre on Higgins Road just east of Barrington. See if you can get in St Joseph Hospital Fashion Show



5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Feel better soon!!
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!! I've always suspected too much housework could be hazardous to one's health :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much housework ... maybe. And certainly not enough beading. Thanks, LeAnn

      Delete
  3. Hi hope you're feeling better soon Linda! I hope you're all better for your show!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.