Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Update - What's New

Monday, April 07, 2014

Update - What's New

Here's why you haven't heard from me lately:

1. My camera broke and I waiting 2 weeks while the warranty people had it and then decided not to fix it and let me pick out a new one. I had to wait for the camera, and am still learning to use it. 
2. I've had a severe cold, fever and bronchitis for about 2 weeks and couldn't see to type or do much except sleep.
3. I did 2 craft shows in March and April. So, to prepare, I've been pricing and packing items.

New items for Easter and Mother's Day:

White wire 5" kippah - bridal kippah 



Purple Leather Easter Charm Bracelet - charms can be changed out 




















Save the date: May 3, Spring Craft Show in South Elgin 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda! I hope you feel better soon! And how awful to be without a camera for so long.

    Your Easter bunny earrings are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnn for your good wishes and that you like my Easter bunny earrings.

      Delete
  2. I hope you're feeling better! How frustrating about the camera. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked that camera too. Now, I just have to learn the new one a little better. Am, thanks, I'm feeling better.

      Delete
  3. I hope you are feeling better!
    Your white kippah looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edi, I'm getting there.

      I like the white one too. My next one will be copper with copper beads. I sold both and need to replace them.

      Delete
  4. The bridal kippah is lovely! Glad you're finally feeling better -- sounds like you really had a time of it! New cameras are a pain to get familiar with -- hope yours doesn't take you too long :)

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.