Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Thursday Treasury Love

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Thursday Treasury Love

I’m blessed to have teammates and fellow Etsy shop owners who have included my jewelry in their Treasuries.

Please visit their shops and show them some love and see if they have Christmas in July specials.

Arlene’s boutique featured my 4th of July bracelet in

Happy 4th of July Circus Rainbow Scarf
tr_4th Circus Rainbow Hand Knit Ruffled Scarf - Orange Turquoise Yellow Pink
Nicole featured my Purple Pearl  necklace Silver Filigree with Blue Swarovski Earrings
Hot Summer Finds
tr_hot_summer Silver Filigree with Light Sapphire Blue Swarovski Earrings
Duni featured my turquoise stacked earrings
Summer Picnic Pleated Clutch
tr_summer_picnic clutch
Natashalh featured my turquoise gemstone necklace
Bold is Beautiful Copper Celtic Knot Bracelet
tr_bold copper_celtic
Judy featured my Hamsa Necklace
A Breath of Summer Felted Bowl
tr_breath felted bowl
Christmas in July Crochet Fish Toy
tr_cij fish

Many sellers, including me, are having a Christmas in July sale, so now is the time to shop.

Thank you for including my work.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Linda! Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, Linda :)
    Much appreciated!
    Happy 4th July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treasuries and fantastic features. I LOVE Duni's floral clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice complements Linda. Maybe one of these days, I'll start making T's. Tried it a while back and my computer would not cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my bracelet! I love that fish.

    Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is a nice blog! Thanks so much for including my BIG FISH!

    Happy 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome everyone. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice features, Linda! Love that colorful scarf and the fun fish!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.