Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Photo Updates - Custom Orders and Jewelry Designs Sneak Peek

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Photo Updates - Custom Orders and Jewelry Designs Sneak Peek

This past weekend was very productive for me, I was able to finish off some custom orders, update some designs, and create new jewelry for your pleasure.  

What do you think? 






The above designs are all marked on sale - 15% off 

Custom Badgeholder
Jewelry Repairs & Custom Orders
Necklace Repair



 Coral Earring Replacement (original is on the left)

Matching Coral Bracelet 

White Pearl Earring Replacement (original is on the left)


Sneak Peek of items coming soon:

Hamsa, Star of David Charm Bracelet


Hamsa Earrings


Which is your favorite? 

20 comments:

  1. Great work! Love the first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jocelyn, that means a lot coming from you - thank you.

      Delete
  2. Love those hot pink earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the pink earrings. I love the new style! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been so busy! Your jewelry is lovely! Best wishes for many, many sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had an Italian neighbor who always said "idle hands ..." and she swept and washed the sidewalk.

      Delete
  5. I love that turquoise and onyx necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for turquoise and black onyx

      Delete
  6. They are all beautiful, Linda, but my favorite is the coral bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LeAnn, heard from the client today and she loves it! I mean, she's so excited about it - and that makes me walk on the clouds.

      Delete
  7. You have been really busy! I love your new pieces, the beads are really cool.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's all about the beads and wire for me, LOL

      Delete
  8. Love the new items! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.