Collar: about 14”
Choker: about 16" (40 cm)
Princess: 18" (45 cm)
Matinee: 24" (60 cm)
Opera: 32" (80 cm)
Lariat or Rope 47" (120 cm) or longer.
Here are some of my available necklaces and their lengths
- Let’s say you’re not in the bridal party, but you’re a close family friend.
Rose Quart Necklace (20")
Yellow Birds Nest Necklace (18")
2. Do you want the necklace to stand out and be larger than a small heart charm necklace you wear every day?
- What length necklace would go with the dress?
- Offline, bring a swatch or the fabric with you.
- We tend to purchase clothing in similar colors that we like.
- What other clothing do you have that would match this necklace’s length and color?
- You can choose sterling silver or silver plated, gold or gold plated and copper.
- Do you have any metal allergies?
- Sterling silver and 14K gold prices need to be considered - This is a special occasion purchase. You want 14K gold, but with gold prices today, you have to charge the purchase or put it on layaway.
- What are the materials in the necklace (or other jewelry design)? Are there gemstones, pearls, sterling silver for an elegant, sophisticated look?
- Shop online with me and buy a handmade, custom made jewelry design.
- Shop at home 24/7
- I, your jewelry designer will work with you to create a piece especially for you.
8. Bracelets. You can choose from stretch bracelets, bracelets with clasps, and/or wire wrapped bracelets.
- Know your wrist/bracelet size: do you have tiny wrists? You might need to special order a bracelet small enough for you from a jewelry designer. The bracelet fit is very important.
- Do you like chunky bracelets? Classic bracelets?
- The materials for your bracelet need to match how frequently you want to wear the bracelet. For example, if you want to wear it every day, you might not choose a tennis bracelet with diamonds.
- Do you use a mouse? Think about wearing your bracelet on the other arm.
- Do you have long hair? Short hair?
- If you have a round face, round small earrings will make you look rounder.
- You can choose post earrings, dangle or hoop earrings.
- You can choose different earwires: fishhooks, leverbacks, hypoallergenic, clip on.
- Metal colors and bead shapes come into play again with what you like to wear.
- Most people choose to experiment with more whimsical earring designs that can be worn for certain holidays (patriotic, Hanukkah, Christmas).
- Glass and metal plated jewelry designs are more affordable for jewelry that you can wear every day.
Now is the best time for you to buy since I'm offering discounts of 15-30% off (15%-30%+ off in my clearance sections).
Discounts are available at both www.lindab142.etsy.com and www.lindab142.artfire.com