Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: You Choose - Christmas in July

Friday, June 21, 2013

You Choose - Christmas in July

July is coming up quickly. What type of a Christmas in July discount works best for you




1. Free US Shipping with orders totaling $15

2. 15% discount with orders totaling $20

3. 20% discount with $30 purchases 



The one with the most votes wins and the discount will be available in both my Etsy and Artfire shops. 



Vote in the poll and I'll make it happen. 


7 comments:

  1. I vote for free shipping too! I voted in the poll but it didn't show up right away, so I don't know if it "took."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free shipping is always great!
    You could also do a a tiered discount where the more the spend, the more they save.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.