Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Changing Directions - Destash Jewelry Supplies Available

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Changing Directions - Destash Jewelry Supplies Available

After taking a couple of online classes, I realize what my popular and favorite designs are, so I'm changing directions in my jewelry and kippot creations. My focus will be on women's wire beaded kippot, Jewish jewelry and religious jewelry. 

I'm still working out product lines and a new holiday collection that people have expressed an interest in. Stay tuned for more information on the new holiday collection. 

I want to offer you some of my overstock inventory of beads and gemstones for your jewelry designs. There are new destash jewelry supply listings in my Artfire shop















Feel free to check out my destash sections in my Etsy shop too. 

If you'd like to purchase in bulk, please let me know what you're interested in, and I can work out a bulk price for you. 

No returns or refunds are accepted on these items. They are brand new. 

7 comments:

  1. Cool! I tweeted your post!

    Hope you get all your destash sold!

    Maybe we cold work on collaborative Collections...

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it makes perfect sense to focus on your niche.
    Good luck with the destash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The malachite looks so pretty! All the best in your new direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it and make something for myself.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for following me on Networked Blogs, and convo-ing me on Etsy! Will try to follow you, because am still having computer issues!

    All the best with the new direction(s)!

    Isobel - www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.