Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Online Craft Show May 21 - June 4

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Online Craft Show May 21 - June 4

LinorStore Jewelry is participating in an Online Craft Show from May 21 - June 4. You can purchase artisan crafted jewelry from me. 


  • The show is open 24/7 so shop at your convenience. 
  • Win prizes, play games and chat


Visit my booth




Join the Facebook group to find out more about the games and prizes. 





Show special: Get free shipping if you purchase $30 or more. I'll refund your PayPal account. 

Want to shop for more? Check out my Etsy shop for more handcrafted jewelry designs.  

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of an online craft show! How interesting. I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never done it before, so we'll see what happens.

      Delete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.