Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Feline Friday

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feline Friday

I'm sure you met them before, but they're our kids. You may know that Buddy the cat has been sick for about a week. 


The vet told me that his blood tests show a high white cell count, so it's some kind of an infection. I'll pick up some antibiotics for him. He also suggested that I feed him boiled hamburger and add some rice or pick up some ID food. He said it's pancreatitis or an intestinal disorder. 

Tommy and Fritz are being typical kids: Buddy is eating wet food right now, and they want to know why they're not getting it. And, Buddy's a nice guy, so he just moves out of the way. 



Sammy is also trying to get into Buddy's food, but most of the time, he's busy being jealous and getting in between me and Buddy or pushing Buddy out of his favorite spots. 


It's been a rough week for me with Buddy not feeling well, but he is feeling better now. So, I'm grateful to G-d and for all my friends who have been praying for him.


4 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so sad about Buddy!! I'm so happy that he's getting treatment and will be on the mend real soon!! My daughter's puppy (he's not really a puppy, he's a huge white German Sheppard, but to us he's like a puppy, cause he's so sweet)got pancreatitis and was sick for over a week. My daughter was so worried. Our furry friends mean so much to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Buddy's getting better! I know how scary it is to have something wrong with a beloved pet and not know what it is. I'm really happy for all of you that you found out what the problem is and that he's going to be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos. So glad Buddy is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These guys are our family. I picked up the medicine and food today, so hopefully he'll take it nicely for several days.

    Thank you all for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.