Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: WHY I WANT TO WIN A MEMBERSHIP TO PRODUCT MARKETING BREAKTHROUGH

Monday, April 22, 2013

WHY I WANT TO WIN A MEMBERSHIP TO PRODUCT MARKETING BREAKTHROUGH

Hi Andrea, 

I've been following you for some time and am in awe of your business and your accomplishments. I watch all your videos and read everything from www.productmarketingbreakthrough.com

My jewelry design business is small, and being a solopreneur, I'm a little overwhelmed by all the work needed to create, photograph, list and promote my jewelry. I have a full-time job, too. 

My business name is www.LinorStore.com and I have shops on Etsy and Artfire www.lindab142.etsy.com www.lindab142.artfire.com, but I feel like my designs are a tiny pebble in a sea of jewelry, an oversaturated market.  

A lifetime membership to Product Marketing Breakthrough would help me grow my business by getting your guidance on designs and collections, photography, listings and where to market and promote my jewelry. Unfortunately, I would not be able to afford any coaching at this time. Also, as my sales grow, it would help our family gain extra income to take care of expenses and items we've put off doing because of lack of funds. 

In 3 years, I see my business contributing tens of thousands of dollars to our family income.  With your help, I can accomplish this goal sooner rather than later. 

Thanks, Andrea, I hope to be 1 of your winners. I appreciate your consideration.

Linda B. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.