Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Mother Daughter Luncheon & Fashion Show on April 20 - Reserve your Spot

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Mother Daughter Luncheon & Fashion Show on April 20 - Reserve your Spot

A nice outing for you and your daughter is happening on April 20 in Hoffman Estates.  

the 66th Annual Presence Saint Joseph Hospital Auxiliary Luncheon
 & Fashion Show: "Petals and Pearls" 

Register On-line Now!

Location: The Stonegate Banquet Centre
2401 West Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates

Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
Luncheon at Noon
Fashion Show to Follow

Featuring: Petals & Pearls Vendor Boutique
offering fashion merchandise and gift boutique from select vendors and artists
Grand Raffle






I'll be there with my jewelry designs. Register now to reserve your spot. 

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Too bad I'm not closer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could come but a bit far from NZ! Sounds great - wish you all the best success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go if I lived closer. What a fun time! Wishing you lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These events often raise lots of funds!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I think it sounds fun, too. Am adding some new items to my line, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like fun... enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great concept, wish I weren't so far away! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like exactly the sort of thing my mom would have loved when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the ring! good luck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful jewellery. All the very best at the show Linda. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am happy to follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.