Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: What I've been doing

Sunday, March 10, 2013

What I've been doing

I wanted to apologize for not keeping up with my blog. I'm taking an online class for jewelry designers, and it's very intense.

Tommy and Sammy help me with the class by typing on the keyboard.  I have to get some new pics - Tommy is getting bigger.



Also, I'm cleaning for Passover - Spring cleaning  and you all know how tough that is; especially after working a full day.

I did create a few designs for Spring

Pearls Faith Bracelet



Passover Charm Bracelet (There are earrings to match with Seder plate charms, I just haven't listed them yet).

















I also have blue pearl matzah earrings, and need to take pictures - they are similar to these, with a matzah charm and silver plated spacers



















What have you been up to? 

I'd like to hear from you ... What types of articles would you like to see on my blog? Are there any particular colors you're looking for in jewelry? 

4 comments:

  1. Your class sounds like fun. Hope you're learning a lot of fun new techniques :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your class. Love the kitty photo.
    You have been one BUSY lady -- class, work, Passover prep, and designing even more beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, it is getting a little overwhelming. I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your having fun with your online class. They can be very intense, but rewarding. I love your faith bracelet, very pretty!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.