Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Treasury Love

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Treasury Love

These wonderful Etsy shop owners included me in their Treasuries, so I want to thank them for sharing my work. Please visit the Treasuries and click on the curators’ shops. I’ve also included Artfire Collections.

Love what you do Copper Ring
t_love copper_ring
Daffodil Memories Scrapbook Album
t_daffodil memories
Sky Blue Red Apron
t_sky red_apron
Purim Plus Pewter Hamsa Earrings
t_purim_pl hamsa
Purim Booties
t_purim booties
Daydreaming Painted Wash Cloths
t_daydream wash
Green Woven Copper Cuff
t_green copper_cuff
Statement Pieces Tibetan Bangle
t_statement  tibetan
February Birthstone Mint Skyblue Dress
t_feb mint
One I created Shapes Turquoise Star of David Earrings
t_shapes turquoise_pear
   

Thank you so much!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of treasuries, Linda! Congratulations!
    And thank you for featuring my set of dye painted wash cloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tribute :-) Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collections! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best parts of doing a blog. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on so many great treasuries! I'm loving all the Spring colors lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great treasuries and beautiful features!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.