Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Photography Assistants

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photography Assistants

Yesterday's jewelry photography session shows you a behind-the-scenes look at my photography assistants, Tommy and Fritz. 


Tommy ensuring the lighting is set up properly


 Fritz on his chest of drawers yawning
because work is hard


Tommy checking the props (tail)


Tommy and Fritz picking the next item to shoot


Their favorite = Black Capiz Shell Necklace


These 2 guys really have the life, right? Do you have photography assistants? 

16 comments:

  1. Oh, do I! They also like to help me with homework, reading, cooking, and just about everything else apart from cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post! It's great you have helpers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great assistants -- I hope you pay them well! Olive helps me out from time to time, but he wants a raise in his kitty treats....
    Tommy and Fritz picked out a very pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was SO adorable. Looks like they picked a great piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, how fun! i love kitty company:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I do. A doxie named Cooper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your comments. My helpers (lol) also knock down earrings, press keys on the computer and know how to put it on standby and turn it off.

    I'm trained to give them treats whether they work or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just got our first kitten recently - I am falling in love with cat mannerisms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, good for you. That might be an interesting blog series or a book even, hmmm.

      Delete
  9. adorable kitties, that is a good life :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post! my photo assistant is not so furry ... it's my daughter (ha!) she is very handy with the camera and helping to set up the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she's a much better helper than my guys.

      Delete
  11. Such cute assistants. My kitties like to try and help from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.