Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Blog EBook Updated and Released

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blog EBook Updated and Released

If you need help setting up your blog on Blogger, here is an Ebook for you that I've written. Mind you, I'm not much of an illustrator, my talent is jewelry design. 

As I read blogs, I see some blogs that may benefit from some tips. 


* * * Special introductory price through 2/25/13 is $8, then the price increases to $12. * * *

 Contents include: 
• What is a blog? 
• How can you use a blog?
• How do you set up a blog? 
• Branding for your blog
• Social media sharing
• Suggestions about blogging
• Suggestions about readability
• Use free templates 
• Use Blogger gadgets
• Use keywords, labels = Google search
• Schedule blog posts automatically 
• Resources for pro bloggers

The PDF file will be emailed to the email address listed with your purchase 24 hours after your payment has cleared. 

9 comments:

  1. What an ambitious project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started it a few years ago and needed to get it done. Yay, its off my to do list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing your blog guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great accomplishment. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started blogging, so I know I can use any info.. Thanks! Now, just have to find the time to donate to it

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I'm impressed! Great job! I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I found you before I began blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice intro price. I'll spread the word! =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

      Delete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.