Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: January Inventory Sale Continues

Friday, January 04, 2013

January Inventory Sale Continues

Dear Blog Readers, 

I'd like to show my appreciation for your comments and for reading my blog. And, I'd like to make room for new creations. 

Prices are reduced about 8% already and now I'm reducing them a little further. 

Fritz the cat needs to get his annual kitty shows, so consider it a mini fundraiser too. 

My sale is in both my shops, and there are a few exclusions (the posts will indicate if the item is NOT included in the sale). 


So, it's a January Inventory Sale beginning Sat., January 5.


Use PromoCode BLOG10 and get a 10% discount in my shops on Etsy and Artfire. (Does NOT apply to supplies or shipping.) 

So you could get this Peridot Wire Wrapped Ring for $12.87 + mailing costs. 

Or get this beautiful and versatile Turquoise and Red Crocheted Necklace for $34.20 + mailing costs.

The sale ends January 20, and most of my items are one-of-a-kind, so if you want to own a beautiful, unique piece of handmade jewelry, now's the time to shop. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

5 comments:

  1. The r
    Ing is pretty!


    Good luck with your sale!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your sale! I'm hoping to clear out a number of older pieces in early 2013, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose. I know it's not a big sale, but I reduced several of my prices already ...

      Here's to clearing out the old and making room for the new.

      Delete
  3. Sweet!! Off to promote for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.