Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Caturday

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Caturday

It's been a little while since I've posted cat pictures, so I thought I'd bring you up to date on our furry children for Caturday

Tommy is around 6 months old now.

Tommy around 5 months - helping mom photograph jewelry
Tommy around 4 months old

Tommy around 2 months old

Buddy is easy to photograph - he poses


This was in May 2012


Look at how much Fritz  and Sammy have grown



 Sammy in mom's chair



I'll have to get some older cat pictures of Sammy and Fritz so you can see how big they are now at 2 1/2 years old.

What are your cats doing on Caturday?

9 comments:

  1. Tommy is a very handsome kitty! I love his grey patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties...that Tommy is stealing the show :)
    It's been so cold at night so our Mama Kitty has been coming in and cuddling with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing the round up of all of your guys today. What a handsome bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute photos. Tommy is such a cutie. And Buddy reminds me SO much of my tuxedo cat, Tux!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my boys. Tommy loves attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, your kitties are adorable, Linda!!
    Tommy is very sweet indeed :)
    many purrs from
    Sammy, Molly and Leonardo =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitties are so cute! Tommy has such a sweet face! Thanks for sharing these great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, your Fritz looks just like my Salem! My cats catted around, or slept- pretty much like any other day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love looking at the pictures of Tommy as he grows:)

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.