Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: 2013 Goals

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

2013 Goals

 

Share positive thoughts & affirmations with others

Let my hand heal from carpal tunnel surgery so I can create.

 positive

When I access Etsy Stats, have no expectations about sales (I’m getting addicted to checking and getting a little disappointed at not seeing a sale).

Increase sales by at least 1 1/2 times.

2013_Goals

· Create using existing beads and materials

· Increase the amount of items in these Collections:

Orbit Necklaces
Orbit Necklaces
yel_birds_spiral1

Birthstone handmade jewelry

Topaz Swarovski Crystal Earrings

topaz_chan1
Jewish jewelry


Hanukkah Dreidel Earrings

lt_blue_dreidel_sw1 

 

Remake jewelry that is not selling

· List more frequently on AF and Etsy

· Schedule Outbid Auctions: jewelry supplies

· Participate in team promotions and new Google Groups

· Post Blog Interviews with teammates and people I admire

· Blog more on topics to help people – please comment by telling me what you’d like to read

· Post pics in FB albums and Flickr and Photobucket

· Research a better way to track and ship international orders (any input would be appreciated)

· Do Monthly Sales Reports

Do Less –

Posting on Facebook about politics or personal opinions
Checking email, Stats

Meet – artists I admire
Additions Style –Valerie
Artibility – Anna
Biji – Mimi

23 comments:

  1. Great goals! Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas and goals!!!! Inspiring me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. Was hoping to inspire a few people as I was inspired by others.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your 2013 goals. I'm sure you will achieve them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! Wishiing you an amazing 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like great goals! Set some specific numbers on things to really help you achieve those goals :)

    I can't wait to see all you will do in 2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I have numbers written down, just not shared.

      Delete
  6. Great list of goals and best of luck on them all!
    Meeting with fellow artists sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of goals! I'm sure you will improve in each category and succeed. Continue to heal and best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals! All the best in meeting them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck keeping up with your goals, wishing you an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have an ambitious set of goals! I look forward to seeing everything that you do with your shop in 2013. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best wishes on exceeding your goals in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are terrific goals - and I'm sure you'll do great in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unique Cozy Treasures - Great goals. As for International orders.... I have only done one. But the information that I learned from that one sale really helped me get shipping costs in perspective. The customer used a Freight Forwarder. I mailed the package to the US address of the freight forwarding service. The buyer was responsible for the remaining charging, customs, etc. It took 2 weeks for her to receive the package. Went very smoothly and saved a ton on shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of the keys to success on Etsy is listing frequently. I'm so glad to see that this is one of your goals. Keep up the good work and good luck in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with your goals... I really need to settle down and do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have great goals set and hope you continue to take care of that hand of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck :)
    By the way, Just curious whats wrong with checking emails ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I check email and stats way too many times during the day. I should be spending my time more productively.

      Delete
  18. Lofty goals, but I have total confidence in your ability to achieve them. I need to list more frequently, too. I love that you have included community in your goals -- blog interviews and meeting some of the artists you admire!

    Sending healing thoughts and wishing you a full recovery from the carpal tunnel surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a great list of goals, and I wish you much success in achieving them! I am so honored to be on your list of artists you admire, Thank you so much! We both live in the same general area, we are going to have to find a time and a place and meet one day soon!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good goals! I true enjoy your posts about birthstones. Maybe you could expand into other gemstones and materials?

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.