Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: 2012 in Review

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

Highpoints of 2012:


  • Participated in 4 Jewish craft show venues 
  • Created and sold a new wire wrap design I named the Orbit Necklace* and Earrings
  • Had carpal tunnel surgery in November and my skin is finally healing and in 1 layer


*Orbit Necklace Yellow




  • After surgery, I was able to create this simple bracelet:




  • Spent a spiritually recharged weekend in Michigan with friends.
  • Discovered a new auction site called Outbid where I can host my own audio auctions. 
  • Added Tommy the kitten to our family



For 2013, my word is SIMPLIFY


After I finish the taxes, I want to go through closets, drawers and files and discard items we no longer use. I'm a packrat and keep a lot of papers that I probably don't need. 

I plan to use the organization drawers and bins I picked up this year. 

Some of my Jewish jewelry and other handmade jewelry pieces will be remade.

These are just a few of my goals. What are your goals for 2013? 


5 comments:

  1. I am glad you are healing. Tommy is cute.

    I plan to continue clearing out closets and drawers. I have big blue tubs that I am filling up with yard sale stuff. Tagging it as I pull it out and putting in tubs. I have tote bags to giveaway and some things are going in the trash.

    I am working on new traffic tools for 2013

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your orbit design. Tommy is just the cutest -- good company, too, while you are recovering from surgery.

    I should follow your lead and do some serious de-cluttering and closet cleaning, but I am married to a packrat, so it may be a difficult task.

    Wishing you a full recovery from surgery and a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie, you're steps ahead of me by tagging items already for a garage sale.

    I hope we share traffic tools for 2013.

    LeAnne, I am the packrat, so it's tough - 1 pile at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simplify sounds like a great word for the new year.

    Happy New Year Linda!!
    I hope you have a happy, healthy, and successful New Year.

    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valerie, I wish the same for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.