- Participated in 4 Jewish craft show venues
- Created and sold a new wire wrap design I named the Orbit Necklace* and Earrings
- Had carpal tunnel surgery in November and my skin is finally healing and in 1 layer
*Orbit Necklace Yellow
- After surgery, I was able to create this simple bracelet:
- Spent a spiritually recharged weekend in Michigan with friends.
- Discovered a new auction site called Outbid where I can host my own audio auctions.
- Added Tommy the kitten to our family
For 2013, my word is SIMPLIFY
After I finish the taxes, I want to go through closets, drawers and files and discard items we no longer use. I'm a packrat and keep a lot of papers that I probably don't need.
I plan to use the organization drawers and bins I picked up this year.
Some of my Jewish jewelry and other handmade jewelry pieces will be remade.
These are just a few of my goals. What are your goals for 2013?