Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Hanukkah Shopping

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hanukkah Shopping

Are you shopping for Chanukah (Hanukkah)?  I'm not sure why we have so many different spellings for the Festival of Lights. This year it begins on Saturday, December 8th.

I am pleasing to be selling my Chanukah jewelry and Jewish beaded designs at a few Hanukkah Bazaars this year at
Congregation Kneseth Israel, 330 Division, Elgin, IL (not in person) on Nov 18, 25 and Dec 2

Congregation Or Torah, 3800 Dempster, Skokie, IL, in person on Nov 18 and

Temple Beth Israel, at 3601 W Dempster, Skokie, IL in person on Dec 2

You can also shop conveniently from home, avoiding the crowds and with the security of PayPal or a credit card and purchase my Jewish jewelry and wire beaded kippot. Here are a few examples:

Chanukah Dreidel Earrings Swarovski Crystal
*




Please note that these are all available now, but I may need to offer a replacement design if it's sold at the show.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Hanukkah gift ideas, Linda! Good luck with the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you have so many opportunities to sell in person this year! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your show went well yesterday! Good luck with upcoming shows and online sales :)

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.