Thursday, November 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Sagittarian (November 23 - December 5)
* Soul stone: any of the tourmalines. Born under this fire sign, you are action-oriented and very lively. Tourmaline gives off an electrical charge when it is warmed and is the ideal stone to match and propel your innate energy.
* Power Stone: Amber Wear it or carry it with you for short periods of time. Ancients believed that this fossilized resin trapped the sun.
Amber Quartz Necklace
* Heart stone: Chrysocolla This copper-rich crystal contains very intense life vibrancy and is helpful to direct energy in a purposeful manner rather than burn it up (as Sagittarians are prone to do!)
Late Sagittarian (December 6 - 20)
Turquoise Red and Blue Wire Wrapped necklace set
* Soul stone: Tourmaline is also the soul stone for later born Sagittarians.
* Power stone: Turquoise is your power stone. It has a long history as a valued stone by many cultures. It is associated with horses and riders (Sagittarius is the centaur of the zodiac). Turquoise gives insight and aids travel (a strong characteristic of most Sagittarians is a love of travel). Turquoise will help you to find purpose and capture the passion and vision to see it through.
* Heart stone: The heart stone of the late born Sagittarian is a little known stone called bornite (also called peacock ore). It is a powerful energy crystal that assists the Sagittarian in overcoming indecisiveness, a common trait of this sun sign.
Turquoise Horizontal Necklace
Celebrities born under this sign:
Ludwig van Beethoven
Sammy Davis, Jr.
Billie Jean King