Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Events this Week - Jewish Jewelry & Kippot by Linda B

Monday, October 29, 2012

Events this Week - Jewish Jewelry & Kippot by Linda B

This week is busy for me.

On Thursday, November 1, 2012, I'll be participating in this live group auction http://www.outbid.com/auctions/4271-bizarre-bazaar-nov-1 at 5pm CDT.

On Sunday, November 4, come and see me at a Hanukkah Boutique
from 9a to 4p

Congregation Beth Shalom
3433 Walters
Northbrook, IL 60062


Pink Swarovski Crystal & Pearl Cluster Earrings

Wire Beaded Kippot


Blue Sodalite Gemstone Necklace Set (Sterling Silver chain) 

Topaz Swarovski November Birthstone Earrings


5 comments:

  1. What a busy week for you!! Good luck at the events. Your items are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am so glad I found your web blog, thanks for sharing such pictures.
    Jewish Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.