Follow my blog with bloglovin Linda B's Blog: Etsy Treasury Love

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Etsy Treasury Love

I’ve been featured in these wonderful treasuries. Show the curator Etsy shops some love.

 

<>

 

Felted Bowl by Judy

felted

</>
    
EtsyChai Spring Green

Tzedakah Bank by Nelle

green_EC box
Heinz 57

by Inessa Copper Earrings

pritty washers
   
Peachy Keen Shampoo Bar by Angel
angel angel1
SNS Teal Treasury Lace Agate Earrings Sassafras
teal sass
Sat Night Finds St Pat Cake Toppers by Kelly
sat stpat
Sky Blue Pink & Red Heart Button
galla galla_ring

 

Thank you to all my teammates for including me in your Treasuries.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post and lots of beautiful treasuries featuring your beautiful jewels. Thank you for mentioning my collection as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the treasury features this week! I especially like the button ring that you featured (of course).

    Link up your Treasury Round Up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be featured in so many Treasuries!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors and am so glad you stopped by. Please let me know what you think.